Printing is pretty simple. They are Borderless. If your printer does not have a “Borderless Printing”, they will print with a small white border around the page.
You will need adobe Reader for best printing results, it is a free software and if you don’t have it you can download it Here: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
Just open your file in Adobe Reader and go to File > Print, to open up your “Printer Dialog Box”.
In this section you just need to select a few options:
● Your paper size. (Letter).
● Your orientation (Portrait).
● Print Quality ( I just use “Normal)”.
● Click Okay once all appropriate settings are made to close your “Printer Dialog Box”.
To Print just choose “Actual Size“. Don’t scale the page.
Most printers will not do both Borderless & Duplex at the same time. One feature will disable the other.
If you would like to print these on both sides, just print one side and turn it over to print the back. Printers feed the paper in different ways. You need to be familiar with how your printer does Duplex Printing. I recommend a test page or two first.
EX: To print the back with my printer, I have to turn the page over and place the heading at the feed area of my printer. You may need to keep yours face up and in the opposite direction.
● I recommend a quality paper weight of 120gsm for Duplex Printing and a bright white paper.
● I really like Photo Paper. It is a bit more expensive, but it really makes the colors pop!
And that’s it.
Please don’t hesitate to send me a message for any questions that you may have.
I always welcome any comments or suggestions that you would like to share.
Thank you so much for stopping by!